Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Welcome!


Hello there!  Welcome!
This is my first blog post and I'm really excited to be here! For my first post, I'm going to talk about my most recent completed creation. I joined the Bag of the Month Club and this is the January Bag. It is called the "Bye Bye Love Bag".  I think it will be used to corral my many computer items and replace my boring laptop bag.

This bag took me a lot longer than most of my bags. I love sewing but I hate unfinished projects. This is a bit of a problem for me because I'm getting much busier with work and finding time has been tricky lately. That said, I am trying to slow down and do a good job rather than rush through things. My perfect sewing day is one where I don't have anything else nagging at me and I can spend most of the day sewing with maybe an occasional break to get a bike ride in.




No comments:

Post a Comment